IC Group LP works with the world’s top brands, connecting them to consumers in innovative and creative ways using our Loyalty, Promotions and Twitter services/platforms.
WHERE ARE WE GOING?
We are in the growth phase of our development and looking for highly motivated individuals to help drive the company forward over the coming years, as we strive to become the dominant player in digital rewards solutions.
We deliver for top brands but are a compact & agile business. That means working for IC Group is a challenge that will push your creative capabilities. There’s never a dull day as you’ll be full of work, and you will be directly driving creative, varied campaigns for some of the largest global brands – a sense of satisfaction you would be hard-pressed to discover anywhere else in Winnipeg!
We believe in simplicity and structured creativity. You won’t find regular office hours here, as we encourage a sensible, flexible work schedule, and smart casual work wear is standard. We also have snack drawers and regular social events! The aforementioned combine to help create a tight-knit, family feel at IC Group where connections really matter.
The Social Media Program Coordinator is:
- Passionate and Knowledgeable about Social Media, preferably Twitter;
- Client-centric, and a leader in customer service;
- A hustler that thrives in fast-paced environments;
- Confident and inquisitive;
- Capable of demonstrating strong coordinating skills and multi-tasking.
- You will work closely with various internal teams, Twitter teams, and brands/agencies to help implement and assist in program executions, coordinate deliverables, and enable fluid communication among all project stakeholders.
The right candidate is a highly-driven, organized, and detailed individual, with preferably a year or more of experience coordinating projects with technical teams to deliver innovative programs.
YOUR ROLE – KEY TASKS
- Assisting in the implementation of campaigns and projects, including:
- Setting client expectations
- Identifying project risks
- Tracking issues and
- Developing mitigation and contingency plans
- Working with the Project Manager helping to produce and maintain core project artifacts including schedules, status reports and documentation
- Coordinating and communicating with various internal teams
- Serving as client program support
- Pulling reports and tracking performance metrics for completed projects
- Attending client and brand calls, leading project implementation on Platform
- Assisting in new business opportunities; vetting proposals and developing statements of work; comfortable in client-facing engagements
- Assisting the Lead in providing accurate work estimates and making resource requests based on project requirements and budgeted scope
- Diploma or equivalent in a related discipline of marketing, or business
- Preferably, 1+ years’ experience in a marketing or social media position delivering for external project partners
- Familiarity with digital social platforms such as Twitter, and understanding large brands
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with quick-to-market projects
- Extreme passion for customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for web, emerging technologies and Twitter
- Can hustle to keep projects moving forward
- Experience working in a formal project management environment using best practices for technical projects
- Experience working in client-facing engagements for large brands
- Technology and/or Engineering skills welcomed