IC Group is Winnipeg’s world-leading provider of digital rewards solutions. Experts at flawlessly delivering loyalty programs, digital promotions, and Twitter bots, we work with some of the biggest brands & agencies on the planet – Twitter, American Express, Apple, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Sony, Disney, Fox, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, and Xbox, to name a few.
WHERE ARE WE GOING?
We are in the growth phase of our development and looking for highly motivated individuals to help drive the company forward over the coming years, as we strive to become the dominant player in digital rewards solutions.
We deliver for top brands but are a compact & agile business. That means working for IC Group is a challenge that will push your creative capabilities. There’s never a dull day as you’ll be full of work, and you will be directly driving creative, varied campaigns for some of the largest global brands – a sense of satisfaction you would be hard-pressed to discover anywhere else in Winnipeg!
We believe in simplicity and structured creativity. You won’t find regular office hours here, as we encourage a sensible, flexible work schedule, and smart casual work wear is standard. We also have snack drawers and regular social events! The aforementioned combine to help create a tight-knit, family feel at IC Group where connections really matter.
The Interactive Program Specialist on this team is a capable project coordinator, leading the coordination and execution of interactive QWVR campaigns with Twitter Global, Twitter top advertisers, digital agencies and brand partners to achieve the business objectives.
You will work closely with various internal teams, Twitter teams, and brands/agencies to implement and manage program implementations, coordinate deliverables and enable fluid communication amongst all project stakeholders.
YOUR ROLE – KEY TASKS
The right candidate is a highly driven, organized planner who has three or more years’ experience project coordinating or project management, uniting business and technical teams to deliver innovative projects on time, in scope and on-budget in a very fast paced manner.
- Manage implementation of campaigns and projects, including;
- Setting client expectations
- Identifying project risks
- Track issues and
- Develop mitigation and contingency plans
- Produce and maintain core project artifacts including schedules, status reports, and documentation
- Coordinate and communicate with various internal teams, and serve as the primary contact for disparate project teams
- Serve as primary client program support
- Evolve and assist best practices, and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts
- Pull reports and track performance metrics for completed projects
- Attend client and brand calls, lead project implementation on Platform
- Work with internal and Twitter teams to scope new opportunities based on existing documentation in partnership with technical counterpart
- Assist in new business opportunities; vet proposals and develop scopes of work; comfortable in client-facing engagements
- Provide accurate work estimates and make resource requests and allocations based on project requirements and budgeted scope
- Degree or equivalent in a related discipline of marketing, or business
- 3+ years’ experience at a creative or technical agency delivering innovative interactive experiences for brands, agencies, or media partners
- Good understanding of project management best practices for client but technical projects
- Familiarity with digital social platforms such as Twitter, and understanding large brands
- Experience managing and working in a fast-paced quick to market projects
- Experience managing client-facing engagements for large multinational brands
- Knowledge about Twitter platform functionality
- Extreme passion for customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for web and emerging technology and Twitter
- Technology and/or Engineering skills welcomed