IC Group is Winnipeg’s world-leading provider of digital rewards solutions. Experts at flawlessly delivering loyalty programs, digital promotions, and Twitter bots, we work with some of the biggest brands & agencies on the planet – Twitter, American Express, Apple, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Sony, Disney, Fox, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, and Xbox, to name a few.
WHERE ARE WE GOING?
We are in the growth phase of our development and looking for highly motivated people to help drive the company forward over the coming years, as we strive to become the dominant player in digital rewards solutions.
We deliver for top brands but are a compact & agile business. That means working for IC Group is a challenge that will push your creative capabilities. There’s never a dull day and you’ll be full of work, but you will be directly contributing to complex, varied campaigns for some of the largest global brands – a sense of satisfaction you would be hard-pressed to discover anywhere else in Winnipeg!
We believe in simplicity and structured creativity. You won’t find regular office hours here, as we encourage a sensible, flexible work schedule that ties in with our clients’ needs, and smart casual work wear is standard. With the likes of snack drawers & regular social events, we have a tight-knit, family feel at IC Group where connections really matter – vital for a compact company that achieves big things.
Our Customer Experience Coordinator will ensure the timely execution of several functions that keep us at the forefront of what we do, to help ensure the success of our many different consumer programs.
As the Customer Experience Coordinator, you have an important role to fill as you will find yourself in direct contact with ICG’s clients who represent the world’s most recognized brands. You won’t shy away from this kind of challenge, because you are:
- Outgoing with a positive, can-do personality that is infectious
- Someone with a great passion for customer service; you always want to make it right for the customer
- A mover and a shaker with superior Customer Service skills, and can tactfully manage consumer inquiries
- An independent worker who understands how important it is to pay attention to the details
- Willing to work on a team that has a lot of fast-moving pieces
- Focused on accuracy and attention to detail, as these qualities are your middle names
- Efficient and experienced with MS Office; you’re not just good at navigating your way around MS Office software such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc., you are GREAT at it
- Always cool as a cucumber under the most demanding conditions, even when circumstances may seem impossible to solve, you will always execute with a professional demeanor
- An excellent communicator no matter who your audience is, or your method of communication (e.g. document writing, emails, phone calls, online chat programs, etc.)
- A multi-tasker who can get stuff done with a sense of urgency and pride!
If this sounds like you, we definitely want to hear from you.
- Superior Customer Service Skills – loves to work with people.
- Exceptional English communication (verbal and written).
- Initiative and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a team player
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure, under tight timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite of products (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Minimum 1-year combined Office and Customer Service experience required