IC Group is Winnipeg’s world-leading provider of digital rewards solutions. Experts at flawlessly delivering loyalty programs, digital promotions, and Twitter bots, we work with some of the biggest brands & agencies on the planet – Twitter, American Express, Apple, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Sony, Disney, Fox, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, and Xbox, to name a few.
WHERE ARE WE GOING?
We are in the growth phase of our development and looking for highly motivated people to help drive the company forward over the coming years, as we strive to become the dominant player in digital rewards solutions.
We deliver for top brands but are a compact & agile business. That means working for IC Group is a challenge that will push your creative capabilities. There’s never a dull day and you’ll be full of work, but you will be directly contributing to complex, varied campaigns for some of the largest global brands – a sense of satisfaction you would be hard-pressed to discover anywhere else in Winnipeg!
We believe in simplicity and structured creativity. You won’t find regular office hours here, as we encourage a sensible, flexible work schedule that ties in with our clients’ needs, and smart casual work wear is standard. With the likes of snack drawers & regular social events, we have a tight-knit, family feel at IC Group where connections really matter – vital for a compact company that achieves big things.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you have a passion for coding and product development! You will work with a team of developers and analysts developing solutions for some of our key clients such as Twitter, Starbucks, American Express and Microsoft!
Responsible for execution through the entire software development process (SDLC) including:
• working with the business teams,
• .NET and HTML developers,
• coding/ programming,
• debugging and unit testing,
• deploying with the broader team, and
• support/maintenance of the program while in-market.
Primary technologies used are ASP.NET, T-SQL, and C# running in a Microsoft stack environment.
If this sounds like you, we definitely want to hear from you.
BS in Computer Science from an accredited college or university, or equivalent diploma from a recognized educational institution.
- 3+ years of full lifecycle application development
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Experience with:
- Intermediate C# and .NET
- Practical MVC
- Intermediate T-SQL, SQL Server
- Intermediate HTML (for desktop and mobile web)
- Intermediate CSS
- Agile, lean, or similar development methodologies/experience
- Experience with software development environments
- Proficient experience with performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Support, maintain and help document software functionality
- Maintain coding, compliance, & security standards
- Work with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues
- Proactively learn product frameworks and code base