IC Group is Winnipeg’s world-leading provider of digital rewards solutions. Experts at flawlessly delivering loyalty programs, digital promotions, and Twitter bots, we work with some of the biggest brands & agencies on the planet – Twitter, American Express, Apple, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Sony, Disney, Fox, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, and Xbox, to name a few.
WHERE ARE WE GOING?
We are in the growth phase of our development and looking for highly motivated people to help drive the company forward over the coming years, as we strive to become the dominant player in digital rewards solutions.
We deliver for top brands but are a compact & agile business. That means working for IC Group is a challenge that will push your creative capabilities. There’s never a dull day and you’ll be full of work, but you will be directly contributing to complex, varied campaigns for some of the largest global brands – a sense of satisfaction you would be hard-pressed to discover anywhere else in Winnipeg!
We believe in simplicity and structured creativity. You won’t find regular office hours here, as we encourage a sensible, flexible work schedule that ties in with our clients’ needs, and smart casual work wear is standard. With the likes of snack drawers & regular social events, we have a tight-knit, family feel at IC Group where connections really matter – vital for a compact company that achieves big things.
The Front-End Developer/Designer will work as an interim between a team of front-end designers and application developers to help build web applications for our clients. You will understand the design direction and make additions and modifications as necessary.
- Produce high quality, reusable HTML, CSS, LESS using a variety of frameworks.
- Testing front end code against many browser/OS/device combinations
- Supporting designers and application developers alike as the team delivers engaging web sites to meet our client’s needs
- Push the envelope in terms of technology and efficiency
- In consultation with Marketing design and develop the corporate website, including regular maintenance and content updates.
Maintain and update the company Intranet.
- Certificate or Diploma in related discipline or sufficient supplemental experience
- Minimum 1-year working experience with responsive design HTML5/CSS3 and LESS
- Strong use of Adobe Photoshop
- Keen interest in staying up to date on web technology
- Strong Verbal and Written communicator
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused on deliverables.
- Knowledge of Server-Side Technologies (C#, ASP.NET MVC, PHP, WordPress)