Job (NOT), career (NOT), a purpose and journey opportunity
Protegra is a community of software-driven businesses where we help organizations and individuals solve problems with innovative solutions. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our clients, Protegrans, and the larger community. We are working on game-changing technologies, applications, and business models.
Are you interested in a place where:
- you are designing and helping create a better future
- you are continuously growing both personally and professionally
- you are respected for who you are, and your voice is heard
- you treat people the way they like to be treated
- you thrive on deeply understanding customer problems, designing business solutions and business models
- you work on state of the art technologies and techniques
- you work in an agile product development and agile business environment
- you thrive in a team environment and a flat organization
If this sounds exciting to you, we would love to meet you.
Job Type / Category
- Responsible for the design, quality and performance of business solutions, business models, and businesses.
- Provide regular feedback to team members
- Responsible for personal growth and professional development
- Keep awareness of the Protegra Community goals and activities
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Post-secondary degree from a Business program of a recognized University or College
- Experience in business analysis and keen interesting in business models.
- Self-starter and a team player