As part of a key business change initiative you will be instrumental in developing eCommerce solutions and integration on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud for our client. Do you have hands on experience, actively participating in requirement gathering, technical design, development and testing of a new eCommerce channel? Do you LOVE collaborating with internal clients and teams - such as sales, marketing, IT, logistics and 3rd parties? Have you delivered outstanding customer experiences and eCommerce technical operations? If this all sounds like you – send that resume!
What you will be responsible for:
• Participate in requirement gathering and technical design discussions
• Translate business strategy and needs into detailed technical requirements, develop use cases/user stories and define metrics to measure success and add value
• Work on different eCommerce subjects such as platform conception and roll-out customer journeys and omnichannel management (e.g., click and collect) mobile commerce, product information, order management, product merchandising, order management and payments
• Validate feasibility by comparison functional needs with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud capability
• Perform Salesforce Commerce Cloud configuration and minor customization
• Work closely with the production support team and assist in resolving critical production issues
• Support the evolving solution roadmap by evaluating new platform features and customer feedback
• Prepare and lead functional workshops
• Understand customers behaviours and analyze performance results to propose improvements for optimization
What you bring to the table:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Economics or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
• Strong foundation across a variety of eCommerce functional and technical pillars
• Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) is preferred
• Creative thinker leveraging prior experiences in solving problems in an innovative way
• Strength in driving business outcomes and results
• Familiar with working in an agile project environment and with agile collaboration tools: Jira, Git, Confluence
• Experience integrating 3rd party products/services into the eCommerce experience (digital marketing, analytics, optimization etc).
What they give back to you:
• An environment conducive to achieving your goals for personal performance and career development
• A highly competitive compensation packages including competitive salaries and profit sharing
• Extended health benefits and a defined contribution pension plan
• Substantial discounts on any products available for purchase such as - lighting plumbing electrical, lightbulbs batteries air conditioning and furnaces.
If you have any questions, please contact our resident Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Marny Barnes or visit our Career Page for more opportunities! We are not able to hire (or sponsor) out-of-country applicants that do not have a current Permanent Resident Status or Work Visa.