Pollard Banknote is a leading lottery partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, and a full suite of digital offerings ranging from game apps to comprehensive player engagement and iLottery solutions, including strategic marketing and management services. The company is a proven innovator and has decades of experience helping lotteries to maximize player engagement, sales, and proceeds for good causes. Pollard Banknote also plays a major role in providing pull-tab tickets, bingo paper and its Diamond Game and Oasis-branded electronic ticket machines to charitable and other gaming markets in North America. Established in 1907, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 67.6% by the Pollard family and 32.4% by public shareholders, and is publicly traded on the TSX (PBL). For more information, please visit our website at www.pollardbanknote.com.
ITSM PROCESS MANAGER
We’re looking for an experienced IT Professional to join our IT Services team in the role of ITSM Process Manager. The ITSM Process Manager role will lead the expansion of our ITIL service strategy across a diverse technology, manufacturing, and online environment. The ITSM Process Manager will mentor and support the IT Service Desk and IT Development groups in the delivery of high quality service levels meeting SLAs for both internal users and external customer contract commitments.
What you will do:
- Oversee all ITSM processes including: incident management, problem management, change management, release management, capacity management, availability management, and configuration management
- Lead the company’s growth of ITSM capabilities for new technology solutions including development of support life cycle strategy for a dev/ops environment
- Provide data and reporting of key performance indicators and trends to both internal departments and external customers as needed
- Provide daily support to the Supervisor and Desktop Support team including knowledge base improvement along with incident and problem management
- Work with the Service Desk to drive down incident levels, improve responsiveness to incidents and requests through KPI measures and continuous improvement efforts
- Identify and implement improvements to the Service Delivery processes including development of a Tier1 solvable knowledge base and track Tier1 resolution success for IT and Online services
- Ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties and communication to stakeholders including post-incident reviews
- Liaise with all necessary parties including owner of the change, technical teams, and business partners to ensure change procedures are followed as per schedule and existing processes
- Assist staff in incident and problem resolution ensuring best practice processes/procedures are used
- Assist with Development, documentation, and maintenance of the processes and procedures relevant to the operation of the IT Service Desk
- Work with the Service Desk and Application Administrator to IT Service Management tool (ServiceNow) and associated processes including development of standardized workflows
- Assist in the design and implementation of a CMDB in ServiceNow
- End to end change management process integration with the CMDB maintenance process
What you will bring:
- · Post-secondary education in Computer Applications / Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- · Minimum of 5 years’ experience or equivalent in a Senior level ITSM role
- · Demonstrated experience working with IT Service Management Tools including development of Service Design and reporting in an ITIL ITSM environment
- · Strong MS Windows and MS Office Suite skills
- · Strong leadership and communication skills
- · Superior customer service skills
- · Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- · Formal ITIL training and demonstrated application of ITIL knowledge
- · Experience with Service Now, Workflow development, CMDB implementation, and external customer contract SLA development would all be an asset
- · ITIL v3 Certification is desirable
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited
140 Otter Street Winnipeg, MB R3T 0M8
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.