SENIOR TECHNICAL SPECIALIST - ERP
Full Time Employment Opportunity
Reporting to the Supervisor, Technical Infrastructure Services, the Senior Technical Specialist - ERP is responsible for functions related to technical planning, design, configuration, operation and support of ERP systems.
As the Tier III support contact, the incumbent’s objective is to assist the Senior Problem Analyst in identifying the root cause of problems and consequently prevent incidents to the Service Desk.
• Manage ERP systems, including capacity, firmware/software releases, system configuration and maintenance.
• Provide guidance and support to Computer Operations on maintaining ERP systems and integration.
• Maintain system documentation, including build, configuration and recovery.
• Create and modify procedures and standards as required.
• Recommend & make adjustments to production systems to improve and maintain service levels and support Computer Operations with implementation.
• Schedule and execute System Change Requests.
• Troubleshoot, resolve, and document Tier III incidents. Provide internal IT support. Escalate to external service providers as required.
• Backup/recover organizational services/systems in a timely manner as dictated by recovery objectives, and document all actions and resolutions.
• Design, implement and configure ERP systems. Apply Enterprise Architecture principles, standards, and methodology to ensure effective solution design.
• Create system documentation, including build, configuration and recovery.
• Coordinate technical activities for projects.
• Complete project activities on time and in scope, while adhering to project methodologies.
• Encourage a climate that supports diversity.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Completion of a recognized degree or diploma program in an IT related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, certification and experience.
• A minimum of six (6) years’ experience in an IT support and service delivery role supporting enterprise class systems and applications.
• Proven experience in superior customer service delivery and support.
• Proven project coordination experience.
• Continuous upgrading and learning is required to remain current in information technology.
• The core competencies for this position include achieving quality results, adaptability/managing change, communication, customer service, decision making and problem solving, integrity and building trust, teamwork and cooperation and valuing diversity. Leadership competencies include building strategic performance. These competencies are deemed important for the success of the position and organization.
• Bilingual (French/English) language skills.
• Working knowledge and technical support of Infor Lawson.
• Working knowledge of Linux operating systems.
• Working knowledge and support of Oracle Weblogic Server.
Bargaining Unit: MGEU
Location: Milt Stegall Drive
Individuals should apply by completing our online application form at www.mbll.ca/jobs or by submitting a resume and application to:
Mail: Human Resources
1555 Buffalo Place
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 2X1
All applications are due by: March 31, 2019.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Senior Technical Specialist - Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries
SENIOR TECHNICAL SPECIALIST - ERP