The Systems Analyst, Office 365 Specialist will provide a detailed understanding on the features and capabilities of Office 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Flow, Power BI) from the user and technical aspect and how business processes are transformed using these applications.
The Systems Analyst will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to implement new and enhance existing solutions, in addition to:
- Participate in all phases of the Solution Delivery Life Cycle including planning, requirements definition, solution design, test execution, and implementation of business applications.
- Complete applicable project-related documentation, including; design specifications, application test plans, test cases and scripts, as well as end-user and system admin guides.
- Works closely with the project delivery team to ensure the business systems and system implementations are supported appropriately.
- Participate in Project Intake activities to help develop appropriate time and cost estimates for discovery and high-level requirements definition.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3-5 years’ Technical Experience developing applications and implementing technical solutions; Knowledge and experience with the Office 365 platform and related platforms/tools is a strong asset; This includes
- Microsoft SharePoint, Workflow Automation tools (Nintex, InfoPath, Azure Logic Apps), Database technologies (Common Data Service, SQL Server, Access).
- Experience in Solution Development Life Cycle, including; design (creating functional / technical specifications), test scripts and other system administration, and support documentation.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements; ability to read and write user documentation as well as technical solution documentation;
- Ability to understand and interpret business processes, workflows, and systems to identify solutions or opportunities for application improvements (e.g. utilizing application functionality or improving application system performance); ability to leverage application / technology functionality to resolve complex business issues. This will include using out-of-the-box functionality as well as custom-developed functions from previous implementations.
- Ability to communicate/collaborate effectively with clients, management, and project teams.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a moderate level of supervision.
Blueshift is a leading provider of Microsoft solutions and digital workplace transformation. Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, our team brings a unique approach to the solutions we design and deliver to our clients. As a team, we value providing the very best to our clients through our commitment to constant learning and drive to leverage the very best technologies Microsoft has to offer.