We’re looking for an organized and proactive individual to join our team. As an Association Administrator with ICTAM, you will have the opportunity to work alongside us in serving and supporting the growth of the tech community of Manitoba.
You will contribute to the success of ICTAM by providing assistance to the executive team, the Board of Directors and to general operations. You will play an integral role in helping us run an effective association, that is constantly growing and evolving to meet the needs of our members.
What You Will Do
- Support the executive team by maintaining appointment schedules and planning /scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, recurring events and travel
- Order and maintain supplies of office and workplace consumables
- Undertake all basic office support functions such as maintenance of copier, mail, couriers, etc.
- Attend Board and other meetings as required and prepare meeting minutes and records in accordance with governance requirements. Prepare presentations, correspondence, notes and reports as required
- Maintain and update Policy Governance manual. Maintain ICTAM information, records and files as required. Ensure files and information are current, readily retrievable and secure
- Execute logistics and registration for events, meetings and presentations as required, in support of the Events Team
- Provide support to our membership base as needed i.e. job and event postings for members
- Provide tech support for the rest of the team
- Take the lead in on-boarding new employees in terms of setting up all communications channels, ordering business cards, equipping them with the tools required to effectively fulfill their role
- Some social media initiatives including job postings
- Other duties to ensure the smooth operation of all administrative aspects of the association
Requirements For This Role
Mandatory: Post secondary education in business or administrative certificate/diploma from a recognized institution or equivalent education and experience
Minimum Experience: 2- 3 years’ experience in related position
Preferred: Experience with a not-for-profit organization and volunteer Board of Directors
- Extraordinary interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid knowledge and skills with technology – computers, printers, AV, etc.
- Superb organizational skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to deadline
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office is required, knowing Adobe suite is preferred
- Familiarity with CRM systems is important – willingness to learn ours is essential
- Knowledge of Manitoba's ICT industry would be a benefit
- Dynamic, thoughtful, confident, friendly and adaptable
- Current Manitoba driver’s license required
- Social media skills preferred and graphic design capability welcomed
To learn all about ICTAM visit www.ictam.ca