We provided the context, not the control. We write in pencil, not in pen. And we are the right amount of crazy!
At Tiber River we are not your typical personal care product manufacturer. We pride ourselves on making products that are good for our customers, their families and the environment. With three distinct sales channels operating within an omnichannel strategy we have a vision of one day seeing a Tiber product in every home in the world. We will achieve this by creating happiness in everything we do – yes, even our technology.
About the Role:
As the Systems Specialist for Tiber River your objective will be to oversee, maintain and support the ecommerce systems that run our business. We know you will have a good grasp of technology and technology trends. You might even have experience in a similar role and if you did, that would be great. At the end of the day though, the core competencies we know you will possess are as follows:
- You can work effectively and positively in a collaborative, team environment;
- You are adaptable - You can shift gears and work around competing priorities;
- You have project management skills;
- You possess excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- You are creative and have the ability to innovate;
- You have a general understanding of relational databases and systems;
- You have good knowledge of digital channels (search, mobile, social media, web, e mail);
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to articulate technological concepts to non-technological audiences – be prepared, we’re going to ask you to teach us something!
- You have great written communication skills and would be comfortable creating SOP’s and training materials;
- You are familiar with SaaS configurable systems and would be comfortable managing one;
- You know what a .csv file is and how to manipulate it and make it into a .xlsx file;
- You are analytically minded, pay attention to details and last but not at all least, you possess superior customer service skills.
At Tiber River we believe in vuja de; we are the right amount of crazy; we like to K.I.S.S. (keep it small and simple); we delight in delighting; and we give a shit and are honest – about, and to our customers, our team mates and Tiber River. We act in the ways that make each of these better, not through ego, pride or emotion.