Are you an ICTAM member interested in presenting a Tech Mash Up to Manitoba’s tech community? We encourage you to submit your proposal for consideration!
If you’re not an ICTAM member yet, there’s still time to join and get involved! Visit ictam.ca/membership for more information
Tech Mash Ups are free to attend and take place from 12:00 – 1:00 PM on the third Tuesday of each month, from September to June. ICTAM provides:
- Active promotion of your session and company on ICTAM’s website and social media channels, in our monthly newsletter, and through email reminders to our 1000+ subscribers
- Registration services
- Event space:
- Seating for 25-85 guests
- Projector, screen, podium, and mic
- Free visitor parking
- Light lunch
- Staff to greet guests and assist with follow-up
The cost to present to an engaged audience is only $200, which goes towards offsetting some of the costs associated with running your Tech Mash Up.
Presenting at an ICTAM Tech Mash Up provides you with an unmatched opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and thought leadership on a topic of importance to Manitoba’s tech community. You can challenge current thinking, highlight industry trends and new technologies, and motivate others in the pursuit of excellence. Share your experience and expertise and make a valuable contribution to the sector.
- Boost your visibility and the profile of your organization
- Share new ideas or highlight notable projects, research and practices
- Contribute to furthering cross-sectoral dialogue and building knowledge in the field
- Receive feedback and gain new perspectives from peers to further shape your work
- Build your network – meet new people and reconnect with colleagues who share your interests from different backgrounds and organizations
Depending on a topic’s popularity, we expect 25 to 85 participants at each event.
Areas of interest to the Manitoba tech community
ICTAM has identified areas of interest to assist presenters in targeting the content of their sessions. These are examples only; ALL proposal topics will be accepted for consideration!
- Human Resources
- Internet of things (IoT)
- AI/Machine Learning
- Innovation or emerging technology
- New or emerging practices for greater efficiencies, user engagement, and/or improved quality
- Creative solutions to existing challenges within the tech community
- Cyber security
Submit your proposal
All speakers will be notified regardless of selection. We encourage all ideas and will keep all submissions on file for a period of 12 months. You may be contacted during this period to present at an alternate event.
Sponsorship opportunities are available!