September 23, 2014
RBC Convention Centre, Winnipeg
You are invited to join IBM at the RBC Convention Centre in Winnipeg on Tuesday, September 23.
Four powerful forces are rapidly converging to reshape how enterprises operate and compete: cloud, data, mobile and social. It is now possible to imagine a world where clients purchase more through mobile devices than computers, where analytics drive the majority of real-time decision making, where cloud becomes the predominant delivery mechanism and where more ideas emerge from social networks than ever thought possible. This half day summit will provide you with insights to help your organization become more market-driven, more analytical and better equipped to innovate at the front lines of tomorrow's technology trends and why you should act now. Are you preparing for these realities?
At the session, you will learn how to:
- Develop tactics for leveraging the data explosion to drive innovation and improve business success.
- Securely manage mobile, analytics and social applications on the cloud for seamless integration.
- Transform organizations by capitalizing on cloud, mobility, big data & analytics, social and security for improved business results.
- Leverage IBM's combination of deep industry expertise to turn every interaction into an opportunity to drive return on investment.
- Implement strategies to combat current business challenges that can be shared with executives.
We will start at 7:30 with breakfast and registration, have keynote speakers, our guest speaker Bruce Croxon from Dragon's Den as well as specific breakout sessions until lunch will be served at 1:00.