The University of Winnipeg, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) invites industry professionals to participate in a Career Hub on Thursday, May 17 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. The Career Hub is based on the speed-mentoring concept, and is an event to provide networking and learning opportunities for our students.
When: Thursday, May 17 | 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Where: University of Winnipeg, Convocation Hall (2nd floor, Wesley Hall)
For Who: Human Resource Management Professionals, Project Management Professionals, Network Security Professionals, and Public Relations, Marketing, and Strategic Communication Professionals.
- One on one resume feedback sessions: 1.5 hours (each round is 10 minutes long)
- Networking time: 30 mins
Participating students will be from our Human Resource Management, Project Management, Network Security, and Public Relations, Marketing, and Strategic Communication Programs.
What's in it for you:
- PACE we will offer each industry participant with a free one day Professional Edge Seminar of your choice. This event is eligible for professional development credits (CPHR, PMP, etc.).
- You get to meet our bright students who comes with bachelor or higher education, and previous professional experience
- You get Professional Development points towards your designations (PMP, CPHR, APR, CMP)
- You get to give back to your profession