HI Bootcamp Booster Shot
- Gain up-to-date knowledge & skills to meet the new demands of the digital health field.
September 19 & 26; October 3, 10 & 17, 2017 - 12:00 - 3:00 PM ET – Online
Save $150 with Discount Code: ICTAM
This online program covers new competencies/capabilities required of professionals in digital health based on a deepened understanding of the true nature of human health and health care and in response to the development of new technologies. The result is that there is more to learn and teach, more skills that need to be acquired and new demands for our own attitudes and personal development.
Emergent factors that will be covered include the following…
• Analytics and Big Data
• The Internet of Things (IoT)
• Artificial Intelligence
• The Cloud
• Precision/Personalized Medicine
• Consumer Informatics
• Devices, Sensors, Sensor Networks and Data Produced
• Personal Attitudes and Implications in the Workforce
• Biomedical Engineering and Health Informatics
• Complexity in Health Care and Quantization of Health Information
• And many others
Plus gain access to an online library of over 100 + expert presentations on pertinent eHealth topics such as mobile health, online self-management systems, shared services, clinical informatics, vendor challenges, innovation in home, community & long term care and many more!