For the first time ever, early stage clean tech startups in Western Canada have a business pitch event made just for them!
Why compete in The Western Canada Cleantech Forum’s Green Dragon’s Lair?
Win $10,000 Cash
- Participate in a full day of plenary sessions and workshops at the Forum
- Connect with cleantech startup/business leaders, and subject matter experts from across Canada and the U.S.
- Get valuable advice and feedback on your business model
- Meet with potential investors
- Raise your profile – be known as the Western Canada’s Most Promising Cleantech Startup!
- Early stage cleantech startups (less than 2 years of revenue related to your startup idea)
- Researchers, students, and people of all stripes
*Must own the business idea being pitched
*Must be Western Canadian based: Both business registration and corporate headquarters
Entry Fee: $350 , which is refundable if not selected to compete. If selected, you will be only one of six finalists to compete for the $10,000 prize.