Insurance Brokers Association of Manitoba is looking for Marketing Manager that will formulate and execute on all programs, maintain solid relationships with industry partners and stakeholders and be responsible for world-class IBAM events. This creative individual will thrive in social settings, build off of existing success and maximize brand awareness – positioning IBAM for future achievement. As a pivotal part of the IBAM Management Team, this tech-savvy, digital-guru will excel at seizing multiple opportunities, have exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously with dynamism and integrity. This is a valuable opportunity for a marketing professional to interact with some of Manitoba’s top executives and make a lasting impact on a collaborative, client-driven organization!
WHAT YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Accountable for building, managing, measuring and optimizing marketing programs to drive enterprise revenue and capitalize deliverables articulated in the “Take to Market Plan.”
- Develop a “Communication Strategy” designed to promote and emphasize benefits to the membership through various channels and campaigns.
- Drive program efficiencies based on performance, advertising analytics, ROI metrics and apply marketing intelligence to drive strategic initiatives in effective and meaningful ways.
- Build on existing brand awareness, assisting the CEO in the rebranding process of IBAM.
- Manage a variety of complex networking and promotional events, alongside special projects as needed.
- Communicate value propositions and secure funding for events and promotions to new and potential partners/sponsors.
- Support the CEO in acting as a key spokesperson for IBAM to the community, promoting success and opportunity to the general public and engaging with media to provide consistent messaging.
- Manage advertising campaigns to increase consumer and public awareness.
- Develop a “Social Media Strategy” to capitalize the use of social media tools and digital marketing trends, increasing overall awareness and community management.
- Ensure the website is current, topical and represents IBAM in a professional and accurate manner.
- Recommend and manage third-party marketing resources to execute marketing plan components as needed and align with “in-house” program execution.
- Maintain and foster new relationships with insurance industry executives, government, political professionals, regulatory officials, IBAM strategic partners and prospective members.
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent post-secondary education.
- 3-5 years experience managing promotional campaigns, marketing, PR, sales and/or event management.
- In-depth understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices.
- Comfort with direct sales, selling, promotional activities, and networking.
- Strong technical, organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in current marketing, digital and video production tools.
- Experience with database management and exceptional time-management skills.
- Experience in a membership-based organization, regulated environment and/or in the insurance industry is an asset.
- Positive, energetic individual with the ability to perform in executive social settings and independently.
IBAM is a provincial association dedicated to providing innovative and progressive leadership through bold initiatives and a focused effort developing educational tools and powerful communication for brokers and consumers through engaging its 2000+ members. Its mission is to ensure insurance brokers are the primary provider of insurance products and services in Manitoba. IBAM is seeking an energetic, positive and innovative thinker, who is motivated by the need to build long-lasting relationships and accomplish team-driven results.