Individuals should apply by completing our online application form at www.mbll.ca/jobs or by submitting a resume and application to:
IC Group LP works with the world’s top brands, connecting them to consumers in innovative and creative ways to consumers using our Loyalty, Promotions and Twitter services/platforms.
We are seeking to add an Interactive Program Specialist to our Twitter Platform team, supporting our growing fast paced product, QWVR.
The Interactive Program Specialist on this team is a capable project coordinator, leading the coordination and execution of interactive QWVR campaigns with Twitter Global, Twitter top advertisers, digital agencies and brand partners to achieve the business objectives.
You will work closely with various internal teams, Twitter teams, and brands/agencies to implement and manage program implementations, coordinate deliverables and enable fluid communication amongst all project stakeholders.
The right candidate is a highly driven, organized planner who has three or more years’ experience project coordinating or project management, uniting business and technical teams to deliver innovative projects on time, in scope and on budget in a very fast paced manner.
- Manage impletmentation of campaigns and projects, including setting client expectations, indentifying project risks, track issue and develop mitigation and contingency plans
- Produce and maintain core project artifacts including schedules, status reports and documentation
- Coordinate and communicate with various internal teams, and serve as the primary contact for disparate project teams
- Serve as primary client program support
- Evolve and assist best practices, and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts
- Pull reports and track performance metrics for completed projects
- Attend client and brand calls, lead project implementation on Platform
- Work with internal and Twitter teams to scope new opportunities based on existing documentation in partnership with technical counterpart
- Assist in new business opportunities; vet proposals and develop scopes of work; comfortable in client-facing engagements
- Provide accurate work estimates and make resource requests and allocations based on project requirements and budgeted scope
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree or equivalent in a related discipline of marketing, or business
- 3+ years’ experience at a creative or technical agency delivering innovative interactive experiences for brands, agencies, or media partners
- Good understanding of project management best practices for client but technical projects
- Familiarity with digital social platforms such as Twitter, and understanding large brands
- Experience managing and working in a fast-paced quick to market projects
- Experience managing client-facing engagements for large multinational brands
- Knowledge about Twitter platform functionality
- Extreme passion for customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for web and emerging technology and Twitter
- Technology and/or Engineering skills welcomed
All applications are due by: August 31, 2018.